Friday, July 17, 2009

Why we are here . . .

Today we received a letter from one of our patients and I want to share it with you. This young man spoke English very well but some of the English in the letter is incorrect but you can see his heart . . .

Dear Doctors, all the members of the mission Halos,
Today I take this delightful pleasure in other to thank you over so much because the surgery that I will never forget in my life. It's been so long. I mean about seven years I couldn't find absolutely any people to wait on me with this sickness I'm talking about my hernia. But, God always knows what he does, and he finally sends you for me in other that you heal me. Right now I feel divinely fine because of you, as stated one of you, Cydney, "you won't remember the surgery". It is true what she said, that I only felt bad after the surgery during the night and I couldn't walk because of the anesthesia, immediately it goes away. I feel so good like you. And today, I can say that I am not sick anymore. I only get the scar where you cut me. But I am sick of thanking you for everything. I mean your attention, appreciation, and so on.


Unfortunately, I cannot thank you as I should do it, but in the easiest way I am telling you "thank you over so much my doctors and I do love you for everything." Specially, I wanted to thank doctors Mike, Jack and Cydney. Don't get jealous please because I love all of you, you be my siblings and let me congratulate you for this mixture Haitian and American together you accomplish your missions. Oh, that's great. Like you enhance my love for you.

Indeed I wanted to thank you but I can't afford to thank you as I should.
Please pray for safe travels tomorrow for the team. It has been a pleasure for me to see the lives of these team members changed for Christ!

1 comment:

Allen said...

While people may have different views still good things should always be appreciated. Yours is a nice blog. Liked it!!!