Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A message from Erica

I am completely amazed with the last week. Not a minute goes by that I don't think of my trip, of the haitians, of how lucky i am and how little they have, of the children, of Fau Fau, and of course God. I'm so thankful for my experiences and for my new relationship with God. It is a wonderful thing! I really feel blessed to be able to go on a trip like this, and to meet all of the friends i have met. I keep wondering when i can go back, and am saddened to think that it may not be as soon as I would like. (we can talk about that later :P ) I am experiencing a little difficulty with "re-entry" into the states, but not as much as i was expecting, and PRAISE GOD that i didn't experience travelers diarrhea! I feel myself wanting to keep checking the blog for more and more about the trip, knowing that there won't be much more to read. :( Words will never express what I feel about my first (and hopefully not last) trip to God's country of Haiti, and the beautiful group of people I had the pleasure of traveling with. I really hope I keep in touch with every single one of you, and may God bless us with each other's presence once again. I love each and every one of you guys, and God Bless!

No comments: